Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REDEMPTION OF GIFTS
- One redemption per customer per day. Valid while stocks last.
- Each receipt is only entitled to one redemption mall-wide on the same day of purchase. Valid for single receipt purchases only.
- All gifts are not exchangeable for cash and other items.
- Redemption of gift is on a first-come-first-served basis. Only original receipt is accepted. Duplication/ reprint are not allowed.
- Gift redemption is strictly for shoppers of Pavilion Bukit Jalil only. Employees of Pavilion Bukit Jalil & retail staff are not allowed to participate and redeem on behalf of shoppers.
- Redemption is not valid for receipts that are collected based on payment that is fully subsidized by cash vouchers.
- For payment that is partially subsidized by cash vouchers, only the amount topped up by cash can be considered for the redemption of the amount.
- Not valid for bill payments, utilities payments, money changer facilities, banking transactions or ATM transactions or car wash.
- In the event of dispute, the Management reserves the right to demand for proof of purchase for verification.
- Pavilion Bukit Jalil does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any prizes and shall not be responsible for any consequence including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the promotion and/or redemption or use of gifts.
- Pavilion Bukit Jalil reserves the right to terminate / vary / withdraw / substitute any mall promotion at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever
- The decision of Pavilion Bukit Jalil on all matters relating to all mall promotions is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of redemption or otherwise, will be entertained.